Cabin number question

when you look at the deckplans, for your ship...run the mouse over the cabin, a window will pop-up. that window will tell you the type of cabin with a brief description.

another way, when you go to that ship (on ncl.com), go to "experience staterooms". find the color of your cabin level...then go to "deckplans" and find that color.

in this case, that is norway deck...look between the aft (rear) elevators and mid-ship. you can click on "larger view" to better see the cabin numbers.

Hi! I'm a new cruiser and (with my apologies) thoroughly clueless. We've been assigned a cabin number, but how do I find out which deck it is on? We'll be in 0236 on the Norwegian Sky, class BB.

Thanks!

EE

Welcome to Cruise Critic and welcome to the cruise experience from another Ohio cruiser.:)

As Toyz said, your balcony cabin is on the Norway deck.

When do you sail?

As you prepare for your cruise you will no doubt encounter a zillion or so questions. Always feel free to ask away on these boards as there are many, many experienced cruisers to help answer your questions.

Happy sails!

Dianne

Archived