Spirit August 23 +

seapenarth

Susanna

I talked to friends aboard the Pride this morning ~~news is Captain Hamish will take the helm in Dec.

They will enjoy a festive Deck Barbeque tonight while docked in Oslo!

I have viewed the Pride today (kroooz-webcam) and I can almost see Sailor's mingling a'round the Sky Bar ~~excellent camera!

MB

Hello Martita,

I wonder if you know who will be on the Spirit January 2009 in the Far East. I know Jan, Marla and David E have been on the Spirit this year and Tony and Christine were on the Pride. We've sailed with both of them--as well as Eric DeGray and found them all wonderful. I hope at least one of these teams will be with us next January. It would be so delightful to see any of them again.

jagi

It depends on who will be moving to the Odyssey ~~I predict Odyssey CD will be Eric or Jan. Jan and Dan have been trying to retire and move back to Las Vegas for a couple of years. David E. has Seniority status as he has more days aboard the Yachts than anybody! Could be that David E. goes too ~~

I believe after the 1st of the year Senior Officer's and the Staff's

of the Sister's will be playing "musical chairs."

Have good weekend!

MB

Thanks Susanna ! I had thought one of the new Captains might be Sigurd Darbakk (Staff Capt.-Pride) I can not remember if I've sailed with Staff Capt. Hamish. Is he English? Last Oct. there were 2 Staff Capt.'s aboard the Pride ~~he might have been one.

If you'd like to view the Pride tomorrow she'll be calling on Oslo. Take a look: www.kroooz-cams.com One other ship, Celebrity Constellation will be berthed at the Oslo dock. I hope the Pride is docked right at the Pier Terminal ~~

Thanks again:p

Martita B.

Hi Martita,

Thanks so much for the link. What a great site! I had a look last night and the ship looks lovely - oh to be at the Sky Bar with Nelson.

Thanks.

Susanna

Archived