Room Attendants?

I always hear about people asking for egg crate mattress toppers or even C & A robes to use if there is some left. My question is, do you see the Room Attendant often? I just figured they were more not seen, but their work and presence was. I was thinking of, if I had a request or question that was not needed immediately, that I'd leave a post it on the door or somewhere. Can someone help? Thank you!!

--Jenna

You can do that - leave them a note - they usually come in twice a day. Or you can pick up your phone and dial the stateroom attendant. I believe they work a shift in morning - have a few hours break -and then work again in the evening - so if you can't get them they may be off-duty.

I always hear about people asking for egg crate mattress toppers or even C & A robes to use if there is some left. My question is, do you see the Room Attendant often? I just figured they were more not seen, but their work and presence was. I was thinking of, if I had a request or question that was not needed immediately, that I'd leave a post it on the door or somewhere. Can someone help? Thank you!!

--Jenna

On all my cruises the room attendant came by on day one or day two to introduce themselves. If you don't see them when you check into your cabin, just walk outside and you will most likely see him or her walking around your area; you can ask questions or request items then; if you don't see them by all means place a call or leave a note.

Cheers

Archived