St. John Tour

JHaze

Hey Everyone,

I've searched the forum, but does St. John have any preferred tours like it appears Sonny Listen's tour is in St. Thomas and Bernard's Tours is in St. Maartin.

I've been to St. John a couple times and I know most people just get a taxi to Trunk Bay and other who do their research take the Lind Point Trail to Honeymoon Beach or go to a less crowded beach like Hawksnest. I suppose it might be too difficult to do a tour of the island and make it to the east end given the typical 1 hour to 1.5 Hour time it takes to get from the cruise port in St. Thomas to Trunk Ba (for example) and then the same time back when you are only in port from 9-5.

Just Curious,

Thanks,

Jack

The cab drivers do tours like Sunny Liston and Godfrey. Apparently they all take turns doing them. When you get off the ferry dock, the taxis are in a parking lot to your left. Just ask one of them and they'll direct you.

Thanks for the reply...

So you're saying that if I fall in love with St. John, like I always do when I go down there, and I decide to move down there when I get back to the states. I might have a job becoming the Sunny Liston and Godfrey of St. John ;).

Thanks for the reply...

So you're saying that if I fall in love with St. John, like I always do when I go down there, and I decide to move down there when I get back to the states. I might have a job becoming the Sunny Liston and Godfrey of St. John ;).

You may just be very lucky to be.:)

Thanks for the reply...

Hadn't thought of that -- what a great idea! :p :D

Archived