Favorite Picture of All Time

I hope this photo comes through, first time trying add an attachment. Its suppose to be a photo from our balcony as we sailed (on Celebrity Millennium 2006) into Venice. When the question of whether or not to have a balcony comes up I think out sitting there as we sailed by St Marks Square.

If no picture shows then can someone help the idiot...I need 'Adding a Photo 101' support.

LFTM

I love this thread!! Lots of great pictures and I hope to add a few as well.:D

Our cruise on the Liberty this past April left from Ft. Lauderdale and we were sailing by Miami as the sun was setting and I snapped this picture from our balcony.

2008_0412_194209AA.jpg

Taken on an excursion going to the Yukon while on an Alaskan cruise.

2007_0915_144451AA.jpg

Taken on that same excursion - Emerald Lake near Carcross, Yukon.

2007_0915_163313AA.jpg

Same excursion - taking the White Pass & Summit Railway back to Skagway.

2007_0915_191744AA.jpg

Sailing up to the Lyons Gate Bridge in Vancouver at the start of an Alaskan cruise.

2007_0912_203355AA.jpg

This was taken at the end of the cruise, sailing up to the Lyons Gate Bridge again, this time at sunrise.

2007_0919_092954AA.jpg

Picture of the Vancouver skyline at sunrise, at the end of the cruise.

2007_0919_093707AA.jpg

I love this thread!! Lots of great pictures and I hope to add a few as well.:D

Our cruise on the Liberty this past April left from Ft. Lauderdale and we were sailing by Miami as the sun was setting and I snapped this picture from our balcony.

2008_0412_194209AA.jpg

Wow, what an amazing picture!! Thanks! I really love this thread and I love all the pics!

I love this picture... Everytime we took him to dinner he fell asleep before his chicken fingers even arrived.... We have like no formal pics since he slept thru it all

sleepingbaby.jpg

I'll be completely honest....that could be me...by the time the sit down dinner comes around...I wanna just go to our cabin and snooze :)

Thank-You! :)

ps - I hope you are a Toronto Maple Leaf fan!!:D

Annette

lol.... I'm from Chicago originally.... Blackhawk fan... now I'm in FL... so also a Tampa fan....

I have a soft spot for all Canadian teams... I will watch any game I can... there are some teams I hate tho.... I won't name any names... but like I said, I am from Chicago ;)

DSC00319.jpg

Definitely a story to go along with this picture, lol! This is in Cozumel, while on deck, watching for the latecomers. If you will look very closely at the orange barrel on the right, you can see a footprint in the cement behind the barrel. I was walking with my mom down the pier, and we were looking for fish in the water, and I didn't see where i was going, and I stepped in wet cement, thus the footprint!:D

Wow! Now your footprint will always be on that peir! I will look for it if I ever get to go!:D

I'm so excited to be able to finally post my fave pic of the cruise:

This is just at/before Sail Away on our very first cruise. So it just was such a happy time, and my husband composed it well... I love this shot:

021_19A.jpg

This is in Jamaica at Dunn's River Falls:

021_19-1.jpg

The Liberty docked in Cozumel in the evening (after our Catamaran Sunset Sail):

DSC00865.jpg

Barry, my beloved and PATIENT husband trying on the Stack Hat (who topped out the Formalities shop ceiling LOL):

DSC00758.jpg

Sunset... no filters on the camera. Just plain ol' "auto" settings:

DSC00923.jpg

Wow! Now your footprint will always be on that peir! I will look for it if I ever get to go!:D

It's not there anymore...i looked!!:D That was back in november of 2006, and I guess they have done more work to that pier, because the next time i went, i looked, and my footprint was nowhere to be found!:( ;)