Docs arrived today--The plastic case says "Platinum Check-In"

Palomino

Okay ... this makes sense now. I was wondering why when we received our doc's and everyone else in our group, they all had Platinum stickers on it. Where are Platinum but the rest in our group are newbies ... thought maybe they did this since our bookings are linked, but guess not. We leave this Sunday so I'll will report back how it goes.

[quote name='BJS']I think Princess has some serious issues with consistency. We have several cruises booked and for the next one, #15, and the following one,#16, we are listed as Elite in the Cruise Personalizer BUT the 6 following only as Platinum. Others have Gold listed for first cruise. Check-in, now that they have the actual number of cruises listed on you cruise card, seems to produce the correct color card for your Captain's Circle level.[/QUOTE]
I think there are some problems with the Captain's Circle database. I don't think it's connected to the cruise personalizer database. I know my cruise history on the captain's circle website isn't correct, but the cruise personalizer lists my captain's circle number accurately on all of my upcoming cruises, which is why I think they're not connected.

There have been a couple of threads on problems with the captain's circle website recently, including one I started because I was wondering if I was the only one having problems with my captain's circle stuff. I discovered that I'm not the only one, and there appear to be a wide variety of types of problems with it.

I would suggest that the folks who think they got Platinum check-in incorrectly check out their cruise history on the captain's circle portion of the Princess website. You may be surprised at the cruises they think you've been on that you haven't, or the cruises that they don't know that you've been on.

Archived