e-doc question

How long does it usually take for NCL to send the email with the e-docs we need to print out? I did the online pre-reg last week (and it says we're registered), but haven't heard anything yet. Usually online stuff seems to happen fairly instantly...

Expedia sent us our luggage tags, but no word from NCL. We're not sailing til 8/22, so I'm not too worried yet, but I just want to be sure we haven't slipped through the cracks.

Thanks!

ee

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet either and my cruise is Aug 17 but I checked the website and my e-docs were ready. I printed them last week. Go to edocs.ncl.com yours might be ready too.

When I go to the recommended site - edocs.ncl.com - I get an Under Construction Page stating that the site you are trying to view currently does not have a default page.

Hmmmm

Yeah, me too... I know I've got all kinds of time, but sometimes if you don't try to resolve things fairly well in advance, you wind up with major complications, so I'm just trying to get all my little ducks in a row.

We are not flying via NCL's arrangments, so that's not it.

ee

I just tried http://www.edocs.ncl.com and got the under construction page but if you put in http://www.ncl.com/edocs it works just fine.

I too haven't got an email for my one day cruise but the edocs were their for printing - remember you have to have made final payment for edocs to work - also check your spam - some of my NCL seems to be ending up there so you may need to adjust your settiings.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

We booked through a large internet TA. I was concerned because our edocs did not arrive whereas everyone on my roll call had received theirs a good month to 6 weeks ago. I kept checking everyday. I did notice that twice my registration status went from complete to incomplete. Baffling.

I finally phoned NCL and the TA and was told the problem was that I was considered part of a group reservation and that one party of the group had not completed their forms. The following day, I checked and edocs were available.

We also leave on August 17. Our edocs were finally received last week.

Phone NCL/TA.

My documents are printed, and I'm ready to roll!! Now if I just didn't have to wait almost a month til we leave... (I think I might be driving hubby crazy with my constant state of anticipation for this trip...lol!)

Its ok we understand .;)

Just stand up , and say

" Hi my name is ______ and im a cruise addict "

welcome ______-:D

I just tried www.edocs.ncl.com and got the under construction page but if you put in www.ncl.com/edocs it works just fine.

I too haven't got an email for my one day cruise but the edocs were their for printing - remember you have to have made final payment for edocs to work - also check your spam - some of my NCL seems to be ending up there so you may need to adjust your settiings.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

I tried the link you suggested and it worked. I was able to get my EDOCS all printed (even though I have not received an email from NCL) along with my advance registration docs and I am all set to cruise! I am really excited now.....

Thanks.......... :D

Archived