Spirit 7351 and 7349

Michael Kays

I just booked Spirit for Jan 09 Mexico cruise and got these two aft balconies..I'm a little concerned two aft 8g's were available 6 months out from cruise..I have never been on Carnival. but Princess afts are grabbed 12 months out.

are they covered? We are on the Veranda deck so there is only two decks above us? How is the sun? Can you get a lounge on these balconies..do the balconies open up between the cabins?

sorry to ask so many questions..but how else do you learn??:eek:

We had the corner suite 7347 on the Pride (sister ship) last year and friends in 7349, 7302, and 7300 across the aft. They all loved their cabins over the wake (of course ours was the best!). The balconies are a little bigger than on the sides, but also the glass below the railing is pretty steep. If you go to the railing and lean out, you can see a foot or 2 of the balconies below you, so consequently the ones above can see you in the same way. There is very little cover on that deck, but we never needed it on our cruise (no rain) and it was overly hot. You might be able to fit a lounger on the balcony, but it would be tight, I think there were 2 chairs and a small table. We had loungers on our balcony, but it was huge (220 sq ft). Yes, above you is the Panorama deck (cabins), and then the lido deck above that with the adult pool at the aft, some say they have problems with soot at the back, but we didn't have any problems. I'm not sure if they can open the balcony dividers on the aft since the glass at the railing is so angled, we never tried to do that and if you want to ask, do it very early, they only open a few dividers on the entire ship anyway. There are some pics of our balcony in my signature, sorry I don't have exactly what you're looking for. Have a great cruise we'll be on the Spirit in March with 25 friends!

thanks for the reply cathyz..I would love to snag an aft wraparound..but this is a last minute cruise for us, to take the mothers, usually I'd book 15+ months in advance..already looking at the wraparound and ajoining corner for 2010 ..

I will contact Carnival to see if we can open the bulkheads between the cabins..

gee I wonder if these cabins are ever used?? any pictures, etc..?? I have a pre cruise folder on my computer for each cruise we take, and would love some pictures of the cabins we will be in~

My DW CathyZ and I had friends in those cabins on the pride, but I didn't get any pictures. Our next group cruise we are going to ask all our friends if we can take pictures of all the cabins. Then we can share them with our CC friends :)

I'm beginning to believe that..the only highly documented cabins in the spirit class are the infamous 9A wraparounds..

I looked at you next sailing and thought for a moment we were sailing together!! then realized same day, different cruise lineL:(

• 1 month later...

Archived