Dolphin Tender?

Karried

I'm reposting this as I got an email this morning from Dolphin Encounters

"If you want I can book spaces for you on this date at the 10:30 am departure and all you will have to do is take the dolphin tender directly back to the cruise ship dock on Nassau or you can just reserve with your ship"

Is she saying we could take a Tender straight to the terminal? ... Has anyone heard of a Dolphin Tender from Dolphin Encounters that will take you back directly to the Cruise Terminal? Instead of back to the Paradise Island Ferry?

Is that an additonal cost?

This is what I asked earlier? Any advice?

We are in port 8/3/08 Glory from 8:30am - 2:00pm

I am considering a Tour with Dolphin Encounters for $85 pp. I have a tentative time slot for 10:30am.

We have to take a Land Taxi Paradise Island Ferry Terminal.

We dock at 8:30am giving us plenty of time to get to the Terminal and do a little sight seeing before but I'm nervous about rushing to get back.

10:30am for the Dolphin Encounter getting back to the ship by 2:00pm.. does that sound like it's cutting the trip really short? Seems like we'll only have about 1.5 - 2 hours there.

I'm sort of worried about getting back to the cruise ship. I know the operators are good about but this is cutting it pretty close.

Is anyone else doing this trip from Dolphin Encounter?

Or are all of you going from the Cruise ship?

With 8 of us, it will save our group approx $240.. just wondering if anyone has had an issue doing this trip in this time frame.

Thanks in advance.

I'm reposting this as I got an email this morning from Dolphin Encounters

"If you want I can book spaces for you on this date at the 10:30 am departure and all you will have to do is take the dolphin tender directly back to the cruise ship dock on Nassau or you can just reserve with your ship"

Is she saying we could take a Tender straight to the terminal? ... Has anyone heard of a Dolphin Tender from Dolphin Encounters that will take you back directly to the Cruise Terminal? Instead of back to the Paradise Island Ferry?

Is that an additonal cost?

This is what I asked earlier? Any advice?

We are in port 8/3/08 Glory from 8:30am - 2:00pm

I am considering a Tour with Dolphin Encounters for $85 pp. I have a tentative time slot for 10:30am.

We have to take a Land Taxi Paradise Island Ferry Terminal.

We dock at 8:30am giving us plenty of time to get to the Terminal and do a little sight seeing before but I'm nervous about rushing to get back.

10:30am for the Dolphin Encounter getting back to the ship by 2:00pm.. does that sound like it's cutting the trip really short? Seems like we'll only have about 1.5 - 2 hours there.

I'm sort of worried about getting back to the cruise ship. I know the operators are good about but this is cutting it pretty close.

Is anyone else doing this trip from Dolphin Encounter?

Or are all of you going from the Cruise ship?

With 8 of us, it will save our group approx $240.. just wondering if anyone has had an issue doing this trip in this time frame.

Thanks in advance.

If you book with them, you have to go to the Ferry terminal to pick up your passes and boardat least 30 minutes before your boarding time. You will then go to the cruise port to pick up those passengers on the same ferry. At the end of your trip, you can either disembark at the cruise ship dock (downtown wharf), or go back to the Ferry Terminal with the crew.

No additional fee for the change .

Taxi from downtown to the terminal can take from 10-20mins depending on traffic. Cost is $4pp. plus $1 toll for the cab.

Archived