Star bright or bust?

loge23

I think every cruise is great. Of course not all is 100%, but what in life is. Believe me, all will have a great time on any Princess cruise you go on. Sue leave the ship in good condition, I'll be on the next one 10/31. Enjoy yourself.

I too will be on the Star on Sunday with Sue! Hi Sue!
The last time I was on the Star was September 2002 / Mexican Riviera ... she was beautiful then and I'm sure is just as beautiful now. We had a fabulous time that trip (and all the other cruises)... I can't honestly think of any major compliants. Sue is right ... it is all what you make of it. Take everything with a grain of salt and form your own opinion. Hopefully Sue will post a review when we return!!! No pressure Sue ... :)

I'm going to be on the Star departing Nov. 7 and looking forward to another great cruise with Princess. I hope the service food and activities are up to Princesses usual quality. I find it hard to imagine that it wouldn't be.

Having spent 30 days last march going from Bangkok to Venice on the Star I cant believe anyone would have many complaints.The food was excellent, the staff were some of the best, the activitys and entertainment varied, and the shore trips were wonderful. It was a magnificent trip.

Re: kellygarrett
Wow! What a great trip that must have been!
We were on the old Star Princess in Venice in 1992. Star 1 was a classic ship and we fondly remember that incredible voyage (Venice to Athens, including Odessa, Yalta, and several Greek islands). We "gondolled" in Venice beneath a full moon with the singer and accordian onboard - unforgettable.
Thank you (and everyone) for taking the time to comment on this thread! We are looking forward to another great cruise.

Archived