EOS Cabin #6322

I am new to this site,just booked EOS for 4-26-09. Did I pick a good room? Never been on RC,only Disney. I did find all your posts to be so helpful, I booked Glory Tours in Barbados,Bernards Tour in St.Maarten and Godfrey for St.Thomas. Can't wait!

You picked a great room. It's on the hump - one cabin off the middle. You are by the aft elevators, which means you have quick access to most of the places you will want to go.

We were in 6612 on the other side on the edge of the hump. We loved it. The elevators go to the Windjammer cafe on deck 11 and to the dining room. Also they go to the Promenade, the ice skating, the rock climbing, the basketball, the mini golf, etc. If you are on the dock side in the port, most of the action will be right under your balcony. It's fun to see what is going on and to wonder if everyone will make the sailing.

You only have to walk forward to the theater, the conference area, one nightclub, and the spa. No big deal. You will not have the experience of walking the endless hallways to get somewhere unless you choose to do so.

I just changed our cabin to 6320 so we would be in the middle of the hump,I hope to be able to see front and aft by doing this. People are saying deck six is a bad choice for a balcony..why? If I change our deck now my husband will really think I have gone nuts.:)

Deck six has a solid wall up to the railing. The higher decks have some sort of plexiglass instead. I was concerned after I read about that last year after I had booked deck 6, but it ended up not bothering us at all. The balcony was more sheltered during the day, which was excellent for the sea days in the North Atlantic.

For us it's all about location, location, location. Being by the elevators and stairs will save you a lot of time and aggravation over the cruise. It was easy to get to the buffet, the dining room, the ice skating, the rock wall, and the Promenade. No long corridors to walk. We didn't need to go forward nearly as much as we needed to be in the aft.

Archived