Picture on NCL's Website; Mexican Riviera

AuntieBarb

I assume the only way to get there is by water taxi. Is it possible to spend time on the beach during low tide or do you risk the water taxi leaving you stranded? :eek: LOL!

I wouldn't mind being stranded there :D laughs...

It is Lover's Beach (I think that is the name). It is in Cabo and a water taxi has to take you there. It is rough where you have to get off and water can be chilly. If you are not able to take a large step up or a jump down, I owuld not recommend it. That being said, it is pretty. It can also get busy. There are also kayak tours available with a stop there.

It is Lover's Beach (I think that is the name). It is in Cabo and a water taxi has to take you there. It is rough where you have to get off and water can be chilly.

Yes, Lover's Beach is on one side and Divorce Beach (seriously!) is on the other. I'm pretty sure the water is colder around Divorce Beach. :D

Diane

Lover's Beach is near the arch, but not right at it. According to our guide when we were there last September, the tide is only low enough to walk through the arch once every 7 years and we had just missed it!

Tina in Antioch, CA

Norwegian Star 10/18/08

First cruise ever!

It's Cabo San Lucas. These are the famous ARCHES.

i think this is a shot of the beach from another angle..

NorwegianStarMexico-078.jpg

just about every cruiser of meixcan riviera with a camera has a picture or

more of the famous arch s..

here s mine..

NorwegianStarMexico-091.jpg

It is Lover's Beach (I think that is the name). It is in Cabo and a water taxi has to take you there. It is rough where you have to get off and water can be chilly. If you are not able to take a large step up or a jump down, I owuld not recommend it. That being said, it is pretty. It can also get busy. There are also kayak tours available with a stop there.

I see what you mean! I can't even imagine kayaking in that water. Too choppy for me! LOL!

Isn't this a beautiful picture? I've got it for my wallpaper now.

el_arco_cabo_san_lucas_mexico.jpg

Archived