Solstice Virgin Cruise Nov 23

RMS Olympic

Great ship, great cruise. Raphael, it was a pleasure to meet you....oh so cute!

If anyone that is sailing on Solstice in the near future has any questions......ask away.

Once on board....make sure you say hello to Togi...the lead bartender in the Martinin bar......he is a great guy and gooooood bartender.

Tom

Solstice is a beautiful ship. The martinin bar was of much better design allowing more people to congregate. I sat amazed watching 2 boys about 10 years of age sitting at the bar with their cabin key/ cards scraping the ice from the surface of the bar to make snow balls. All the while their parents sat on the other side ignoring the fact that their kids were "playing" surrounded by adults drinking. The bartenders ignored the situation and carried on their duties with precision and courtesy.

Next Stop Florida!

Leave Dec31 and pull into temporary housing at Thousand palms out side of Inverness. This will allow me to visit the house everyday while the interior is finished and landscaping is installed.

Perhaps a weekend trip to Orlando sometime in mid January to go exploring!

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tom,

Can't believe it's been almost a month since we all set sail...time flies and now Santa is going to be here any minute. Bill and I had a fantastic time on the cruise, it was great meeting you and all our new friends on the ship. It was definitely our best cruise in terms of meeting new friends. I'm jealous that you'll be back on the high seas soon. Shoot me an e-mail when you can to catch up, mallard@austin.rr.com, we couldn't find you the last morning and missed saying good-bye in person. Take care and happy holidays,

Stephen

Archived