ROLL CALL PRIDE Mediterranean OCT 2ND

clarky

Hi Clarky,

There are several CC'ers coming aboard Oct 16th and staying 26 days for the crossing, so we will be joining you on your second half, and then you will leave before we do.

So, we will wave at you watching us from above as we do the lifeboat drill (I will be the one with the champagne glass in my hand!!). No snickering at the newbies :cool:.

Save me a seat at the skybar please - it is my favorite spot on the ship.

Maybe all the CC'ers can meet up at the skybar right after the drill to say hi and put faces to the names...

What a good idea, will save a seat at the Sky Bar for you and look forward to meeting you all. I will be the one with a glass of champagne in her hand and the welcoming smile.

Clarky

You'll certainly enjoy the wines of France during your sailing from Dover. I know a few Sailor's embarking the Pride on Oct. 2nd ~~not CCer's however.

I'll see you in Lisboa on Oct. 16th ~~after muster I'll be perched on my "'ole faithful" Sky Bar stool (end one by the service kitchen) for theTagus River "Sail-a-bration party!"

See 'ya on the Pride Castle!:p

Martita B.

Martita,

After reading so many of your posts over the last few years I'm looking forward to meeting you. Will see you all at the Sky Bar for fun and drinks.

Karen.

Archived