Underwater disposable cameras

Be sure to purchase enough underwater disposable cameras, we paid 7.00 per 27 pics, at sea and on the inlands, they were 17.95 per 27 pics! We took 4 and did more snokeling than we thought we would, it was so beautiful in the caribbean we snorkeled at every port hehehehe. :)

I'm going to Walmart and Target tonight so I'll be getting our underwater camera today. We used one last year they are a great because unlike a digital or regular disposable camera if it get's wet or dropped in the sand your still alright. Last year we dropped our camera in the sand and it was ruined but the shell on the underwater camera protects that!!..

I started picking up our water cameras from WalMart in June, whenever I stop in, I would pick up an extra camera, its our kids first trip to the Caribbean and we want lots of water pics, plus we used Kodak and Fuji and our pics came out great...

I do remeber giving one of our fellow CC's one of our extra cameras, because they were like 20.00 for one in ports. I would bring a few extra than you plan on using, because its amazing how many underwater you can take.

Walmart today had a two pack of the Fuji Brand for 14.00. I of course picked them up, now I have a total of ten water cameras - (five people) this way the kids can each have one in a port, Cant wait to see what they come up with underwater. I have used both Kodak and Fuji, both worked fine.

Kathy

Can I assume that the regular disposables work as well as the underwater cameras. I would like to give our daughters a couple of disposables for our Navigator on Dec 24. That way if they loose them it is not the end of the world. Any recommendations for regular disposables.

Thanks everyone!

Archived