Oasis of the seas splash area

Just off the Liberty of the Seas and the kids really loved the splash "H20 Zone". Does anyone know if the Oasis will have one?

It's a big hit on the Freedom class ships. I would hope they have an H20 Zone on Oasis.

Shhh. Don't tell anyone but I walked the entire H20 Zone when I was on Liberty OTS. We were in port and the Zone was empty. I was the ONLY one "playing" there and I'm not young!!! I even went for a swim in the circular current pool.

I even went for a swim in the circular current pool.

The Lazy Donut!!!!! You better believe I went in there. :D Soemtimes it pays to have young kids...then you get to play with all of the toys. :p :D :D

Pastcruiser- put it this way, they BETTER have the H20 zone or something like it. That thing is a HUGE draw for the kids.

It's a big hit on the Freedom class ships. I would hope they have an H20 Zone on Oasis.

Shhh. Don't tell anyone but I walked the entire H20 Zone when I was on Liberty OTS. We were in port and the Zone was empty. I was the ONLY one "playing" there and I'm not young!!! I even went for a swim in the circular current pool.

LOL COffeebean, we did the same thing when we were in Labadee, and there was NO ONE around on board.

I never played in H2O zone but the past two times it was always crowded. If its popular on the Freedom class it will be on Oasis.

Monarch of the Seas June 2002

Liberty of the Seas August 2007

Liberty of the Seas February 2008

Liberty of the Seas September 2008

Archived