Montego Bay Tour and Negril Beach

excitedcruiser

• 3 weeks later...

How far is negril beach from mobay? I have a group interested in a nice beach with snokeling, parasailing and shopping in mind. Are these things available in Negril and how long is the ride from mobay, an hour or so? :confused:

I'm also planning on using A-Z.

How far is negril beach from mobay? I have a group interested in a nice beach with snokeling, parasailing and shopping in mind. Are these things available in Negril and how long is the ride from mobay, an hour or so? :confused:

I'm also planning on using A-Z.

We've done many land vacations to Negril. You're looking at 1.5 hours each way to the northern end of Long Bay (7-mile beach) where you'll find all of the big all-inclusive resorts. The town of Negril is located at the southern end of the beach another 8-10 minutes. Just south of Negril are the beautiful cliffs and Rick's Cafe. There are many water activities available all along the "7-Mile" beach. Snorkeling is not that great since the majority of beach is calm sandy bottom. You'll find shopping across from Grand Lido resort and Couples at the northern end of Negril. And plenty of shopping in Negril itself.

I'd suggest hanging in the area of Margaritaville closer to the center of the beach. Negril is very laid back. We love it!

We have plenty of pics on our Webshots albums. See link below.

Archived