QE2 & QV Farewell in Zeebrugge Video

WeLoveCruiseShips

:) I was lucky enough to be on the QE2 as she said farewell to Queen Victoria on 19th July in Belgium.

I overheard a lady explaining to her young son why the ships were making such a noise. She said that Queen Elizabeth 2 is saying goodbye to her sister Queen Victoria. They are not going to see each other again and it's all very sad......:(

I get all goose pimply when I watch this...

Enjoy

WLCS

www.welovecruiseships.com

:) I was lucky enough to be on the QE2 as she said farewell to Queen Victoria on 19th July in Belgium.

I overheard a lady explaining to her young son why the ships were making such a noise. She said that Queen Elizabeth 2 is saying goodbye to her sister Queen Victoria. They are not going to see each other again and it's all very sad......:(

I get all goose pimply when I watch this...

Enjoy

WLCS

www.welovecruiseships.com

Thanks for that guys. I was on the Q.V. and it certainly was a noisy occasion. Great stuff.

Gari

Thanks for the great video. We were there on the QE2 and we can see my cousin's head! Lovely to see your video though as my cousin managed to wipe his video off before copying it.

It was a memorable time and the exchange on the ships horns certainly brought tears to many eyes, including mine.

Fantastic!

Gail

Archived