Elite Passengers Boarding In Seattle

ManhattanCruiser

There's a thread going in the Seattle "Ports of Call" section that details the miserable boarding "ramps" there. It looks, from the photos posted, as though all passengers end up lining up on two ramps that appear to be half the length of the ship.

I know that once I've been passed check-in and security on most cruises, Elite (and Platinum) passengers join the masses in line to board the ship.

Since it seems particularly nightmarish there... is there some way Princess makes the boarding process less helacious for Elite passengers?

I suppose a zip-line from the parking lot to the Lido deck would be too much to ask, hmm?

I wish. :) I've got a bum leg and the Princess ramps in Seattle are the worst - it feels like a two-mile hike.

I have a cruise out of there next month and I'm probably going to give in this time and ask for a wheelchair.

When we went on the Star in June there was no line. When we arrived on a Princess shuttle bus all of us were able to go straight to a check in person. Did the long ramp walk but just took our time so wasn't too bad. (We are Elite but there was no need to even bring it up) Had a great cruise. Don:cool:

Archived