New To Princess

DBColorado

The only thing that i can suggest to you is just to read the Golden reviews when the people come back from Alaska. there have been a few since the alaska season has started. In fact there is one on page 1 already. I do know that if I have not been on a new ship before I just go and read reviews, these threads, do searching etc. Hope this helps somewhat.

Marilyn

Having been on both lines, you won't find too many differences. The food is probably better on Princess in the dining room (my opinion), the entertainment you just never know on either cruise line. One thing I like about Princess that RCI doesn't have is the laundry room that you can do your own laundry on longer cruises. Of course, right now I don't need it being elite, but before we reached that plateau, I sure did use the laundry facilities on almost every cruise. I still use them if I have something I need to iron.

My DH and I have booked our first cruise on Princess (Golden) to Alaska next May. We have previously cruised RCI. What differences will we find?:confused:

1233_hand_clapping.gif

Welcome to Princess.

You will like it.

RC has great cabins and I love their "beam me up Scotty" showers.

Not like Princess. :rolleyes:

I liked RC's Promenade area better than Princess.

Princess has fresh water pools.

The quality of food is much better than RC's. Plus a better selection.

You'll have more choices of Entertainment on Princess.

The crew on Princess are much more friendlier, eager to help. RC's crew wasn't as nice or willing to go the next mile for you. :rolleyes:

Archived