Laundry Services??

OrangeKitty

I know that our ship does not have public.....so, I was just wondering what the laundry services on NCL run? What are the normal prices (ballpark)? Do they run specials...if so, what are they?

Any info at all would be appreciated!!

Thanks!:D

There are a couple of specials they will have while you are on board. One is they will, on the first day you board, offer a special where they will press any item or items you want for $1.00 a piece. They will also, towards the end of the cruise offer a special where you can fill a bag they provide with as much as you can fit in it and they will launder it for $20.00. On our most recent cruise, we had several days in Seattle before our actual cruise, so I had to have some laundry done before the $20.00 bag special. I believe I had two pair of jeans, four or five shirts, several pair of underwear, and maybe some socks all for $23.00 or $24.00. I have posted several times that I feel their laundry prices are very reasonable, especially when you compare them to most hotel laundry charges.

Archived