? for those with the Chi Flat Iron

kiraryker

Hi -

I have the 1" CHI flat iron, shoulder length hair, maybe a little longer, as well and use it everyday. I couldn't imagine not having it to do my hair. I have tried others and they don't seen to get my hair as smooth and silky as the CHI does. My mom has been a hairdresser for 40 years, so I have really, really tried everything. I guess you could call me her guinea pig on things.

With the 1" rather than the 2", I can get my natural curls out that I have closer around my face. I like the 1" also because I can get smaller sections. But the 2" will let you get bigger sections if you are in a hurry and need to get your hair done quick.

Good luck!

go with the one inch for sure. You can still get really close to your scalp and the back of your neck to smooth out the little curly q's like I have. Nothing works like a Chi and a little BioSilk. Other brands do not compare and they don't keep your hair straight.

This is some great info... I've been looking at getting a Chi simply because the flat iron I have doesn't get as hot as I think it should because my hair never seems to completely straighten out... it gets a little less wavy but still seems to have some big waves that just won't straighten out. Also, the straightening doesn't last as long as it needs to. Thanks so much!

This is some great info... I've been looking at getting a Chi simply because the flat iron I have doesn't get as hot as I think it should because my hair never seems to completely straighten out... it gets a little less wavy but still seems to have some big waves that just won't straighten out. Also, the straightening doesn't last as long as it needs to. Thanks so much!

Just keep in mind that the hotter the irons (especially ceramic), the more you need products to protect your hair from the heat (and most of them help keep the style besides the protection).

I have a 1" and love it. My hair is a little over shoulder length and I have lots of it. I also use the silk infusion before blowdrying and the iron guard before straightening. I don't know what I ever did before I had them!

Archived