Carnival Spirit Class 7349 and 7351

Michael Kays

hmmm, how did you find that the divider for the balcony does not open??

on this class of ship they are opened to the balcony. I dont know why they couldnt be opened. Once onbaord the ship go to the pursers desk and request that they be opened. Only a limited amount of dividers can be opened so you want to make sure you get your request in early. It should be opened the next day.

your cabin will look like this:

283577025xCvlQF_th.jpg

your balcony will look like this:

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

your view will look like this:

283585957lnziFZ_th.jpg

thanks for the feedback..someone posted a document that identified several aft balconies that could not be opend to the ajoining one.. 7349 and 7351 were on that list.

are the chairs and tables all teak wood? that's a nice touch..on Princess similiar aft balconies are typical plastic table and chairs.

DH and I had cabin 7351 on the Spirit. The balcony is very small and believe me when I say small, I mean small. I balcony furniture also was in need of a good cleaning and certainly not teakwood. I was very excited when we booked this cabin, my first aft but very disapppointed in the balcony size.

Thanks for the response Paula,,,it seemed small with the rail leaning in towards the balcony..other than size was it ok? Is there any privacy at all or is it pretty much open..and would you happen to know if the bulkheads between this cabin and the next could be opened?

ssorry for all the questions but you are the first person I've actually talked to that has had this cabin~

Hey you are a PBS member..our good friends Emmy and Rick are also members of your prestigious group. We sailed with them pre PBS.

To be perfectly honest with you no the size was not okay. There was a lounger, small table and chair on the balcony. Since the balcony is small if I was on the lounger and DH was in the chair he would have to get up from chair, somewhat move chair in order for me to get to slider door. Not a good scenario. I hate to keep saying how small the balcony was but we tried to get a picture of three people standing on the balcony and the person taking the picture had to stand inside the cabin.

I do not know if the bulkheads between the cabins can be opened or not.

Yes, we know Emmy and Rick.:D Have sailed with them three times now, looking forward to number 4 next April and 5 the following year - Oasis. Last April we had aft cabins next to each other on the Explorer. Now those are nice aft balconies.

thanks for the reply.. we will be next to our moms and our daughter in 7351 and 7349..with the bulkhead open it might not be so bad..maybe we should switch theirs to the one next to the wrap around, 7345 or 7296? much larger balcony?

we sailed with Emmy and Rick 5 years ago on the Caribbean Princess...they are fun..at that time we were laughing about starting a club, with t-shirts that said "we sailed with Emmy and her DH" and Emmys shirt would say "I'm Emmy" , Ricks would say "Im the DH" lol

now she is trying to ge tme on the Oasis 10/9/2010, but my DW is a tax accountant and 10/15 of every year is tax extension deadline..so we opted for 10/23/2010..I think i saw your posts on the 10/9 Oasis finally thread..

we are looking at booking tomorrow..6328, 6728, 11328 or 11728 we defintely want outside aft..any ideas?

Michael ~ yes the railing leaning in does eliminate some of the spacing. If you can get one of the wrap around balconies I would go for it.

A few hours ago I was able to book the Oasis so now I am officially booked for 10/9/10. :D :D

T-shirts - I don't know if you know this or not but there are t-shirts that say "I Have Sailed with Emmy (or something like that) but Rick's t-shirt says "I'm with Emmy." The color of the t-shirts of course is COLOR="Magenta"]pink.[/color]

unfortunately all the wrap around cat 11 are taken...this is our fist Carnival in awhile. We decided to try it at cat 8 and if we like it go up to a 9 or 11..

I got na email from emmy that said at the reveal the CEO opened booking last night for C&A members..I'll book this morning..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived