Everglades Airboat

Jfultz81

I am thinking about taking a tour of the the Glades on an airboat. I'm having a hard time finding websites with prices or even websites of places that look reputable. So..does anyone have any recommendations on companies? I'd really like to book with one that is ecologically responsible (I'm not sure of the laws that govern the airboats, so I have no exact requirements). Thanks all!

I'm thinking about doing this too since we'll have a day in Ft. Lauderdale after our cruise since we don't fly out until the next morning. There seem to be several fairly low cost rides but as far as I can tell they last only 30 minutes and they put a lot of people on the boat.

There are a couple sites I found where they give private airboat tours but those are very expensive.

I don't think I'd be happy on the short tour and don't think the private will fit the budget so it looks like we'll need to find something else to do.

I found these sites just by searching on google for everglade air boat. Good luck!

Archived