Viking Eastern European Odyssey

no fuss travel

• 6 months later...

we are going on this cruise on june 28th.I can not answer your question but have one for you?Do you have any advice on flights to Nurenburg and back from Bucharest? from the east coast of the U.S.WE want the shortest flight as well as the cheapest.and that seems difficult especially from Bucharest.Thanks ever so for any insight.

we are going on this cruise on june 28th.I can not answer your question but have one for you?Do you have any advice on flights to Nurenburg and back from Bucharest? from the east coast of the U.S.WE want the shortest flight as well as the cheapest.and that seems difficult especially from Bucharest.Thanks ever so for any insight.

There is a website called whichbudget that I found by accident a couple of years ago, it tells you which budget airline flies out of what country & where it flies to, so in this case

it would be Romania, then you would chose Bucharest, but it loks like there is more than one airport, but they have flights to a lot main European cities where you could get a flight home.

• 4 months later...

I am undoubtedly answering this too late to help, but we are taking this same cruise 7/26, and are flying from Dallas to Frankfort (via American), taking the train to Nuremberg, where we will embark; from Bucharest, we will fly BA back to Heathrow and then American back to Dallas.

It wasn't necessarily the cheapest, but offers the least plane changes.

Archived