Curtains on the Balcony?

chromey

I just noticed this and it never crossed my mind before - I see in pictures of the balcony rooms that they have curtains over the window, but no covering for the door. Is there not anything like blinds or something that covers up light from the door? Maybe we'll have to bring an extra towel to hang up :confused:

I just noticed this and it never crossed my mind before - I see in pictures of the balcony rooms that they have curtains over the window, but no covering for the door. Is there not anything like blinds or something that covers up light from the door? Maybe we'll have to bring an extra towel to hang up :confused:

The same curtain covers the door and the window........

Curtains cover the door to...they pull from side to side.

Ah good, just wanted to make sure. We definitely like as little light as possible when it's time to sleep. However, really really looking forward to getting out on the balcony in the mornings to see the sunrise. Should be a good experience for the first cruise! Thanks for the answers to my dumb question! :D

Archived