Live from Costa Maya on the Rhapsody

What a wonderful cruise so far. The food, service and condition of the ship is excellent. :DDid the Beach Break Party at Pez quadro and had a great time. Cushioned lounge chairs, nice beach, plenty of shade and great food and drinks.

There are massage tables and kayaks adjacent. The pina coladas are better than on the ship, they make from scratch not the pre mix as on the ship. All day party from 9AM is $25, open bar, various meals are available for lunch from $5 to $15. I had the lobster lunch for $15 and it was very good.

Reggie

I knew you would love her....Something very special about the Rhapsody...They seem to do everything right!

What stateroom are you in?? I know an aft.....uuummm perhaps a Suite??:D

Make sure you honk on your way home when you pass through Dickinson...Just start honking when you come down off the overpass...I will listen for ya..

Have a great trip,a great formal night...And a fun day in Cozumel

Reggierail is that the same beach break party offered on Costa Maya Cruise excursions? http://costamayacruiseexcursions.com/CostaMayaBeach.htm ??

Sounds the same and áre booked on it too if it is. I ordered lobster too!! If its not,where did you find it? I found so little info on the one we have booked. We also booked the snorkeling there as well, it was only $25 so we thought we couldn't go wrong. Did you talk to anyone that snorkeled there? would love to know how it is

Enjoy the rest of your cruise and thats for posting live:-)!

"Cushioned lounge chairs" WOW! That is worth the $25 right there. Where there enough loungers to go around?

Would you recommend the lobster lunch?

Also, did they pick you up at the pier? Is transportation included or did you have to find your own way there?

Thats too bad about the internet on the ship. I had no problems in the INternet cafe in August.

I just booked the Rhapsody again in May with 3 co workers because of the great time we had last time.

Who is the Cruise Director now and what is/are your feelings about him/her.

Did you go to KW or to Montego Bay?

Have a GREAT rest of your vacation!

Thats too bad about the internet on the ship. I had no problems in the INternet cafe in August.

I just booked the Rhapsody again in May with 3 co workers because of the great time we had last time.

Who is the Cruise Director now and what is/are your feelings about him/her.

Did you go to KW or to Montego Bay?

Have a GREAT rest of your vacation!

The internet on the ship was very spotty, good sometimes and not so good other times. You'd figure for $30 per hour, it should be better.

The cruise director was "Goose' and he was great.

We did KW and it was very hot and humid. I did find a shop on Duval street and found Heinekin beer for $1.49. That had to be the best tasting beer I may ever have had.;)

Hi Wallie, I made it home at 11:30 last night. I spent a night after the cruise in Galveston. I gave up my seat on the direct floght from IAH to Bakersfield for a 1st class seat to LAX and a connecting flight home. I got a $300 voucher for a future flight too.:)

Reggie:D

• 2 weeks later...
OK Reggie, just where did you post your thoughts on about your week ?:D

I posted a review but the powers that be bounced it as it wasn't detailed enough.:p

I had a great time on the Rhapsody. The crew and passengers were among the best of any of my cruises. The only downside was the terminal and the new one is underway and hopefully will be ready soon.

Reggie:D

Archived