Question about Ocho Rios

chukeee

We are going to be in Ocho Rios in Jan. 09 on the Triumph and originally planned to do Dunns River Falls/River Tubing. There are 21 of us. After much discussion, we decided that the falls are not a good choice due to several older people and some with medical issues. Now we are wondering if we could find a guide that would take us tubing and maybe horseback riding. We are in port on Ja. 30 from 8 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Is this enough time? Has anyone booked with Mark Martin and done something other than the falls/tubing? any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I cant answer about the horse back riding, but I contacted Mark and asked if he could customize a tour for my group of 9 that would not include the falls or riving tubing (for the same reason as yours) and he was happy to do that. Send him an email, very nice guy, very accommodating.

Thanks so much for the info. I did want to use Mark as he was very quick to respond when I asked him about tubing and the falls. Yardie sounds good also. Did they pick you up at the pier? Anyone else out there who has used yardietours or has other suggestions? This board is awesome! Thanks:D

How about giving Marva Shaw at www.KnowJamaica.com a shot. We customized our own itinerary with her no problem, lovely lady. Check out their blog page where you see she had a large group. I just got introduced to their blog page which is www.KnowJamaica.blogspot.com. I hope my information is of help to you, happy cruising cruisers :)

Archived