Photos required

Hi,

Sorry can't help with any photos but this time last year Janus and Josef were on the Spirit. We thought they were fantastic - so talented. When did you see them on the Celebration? We are going on the Celebration soon and it would be great if Janus and Josef were on board. :)

Hello

We did Treasures of the Baltic on the Celebration this year from 28th June to 11th July and Janos and Jozsef were certainly on there for those 2 weeks, but I never know how long some of the musicians/entertainers are on board for.

They were playing in the Explorers Lounge. If they are still on board when you go and you do manage to get a photo please let me know as I loved them and am gutted that I didn't get a photo!

Hi,

I'm so pleased to hear that J&J were on board quite recently - only hope their contract extends for another month or two! They were stars and such a pleasure to listen to. We talked to them quite a bit in between their sessions in the Explorers - did you chat to them - might they remember you? I'll see what I can do re photos for you! ;)

Archived