Nyc Ncl Port Address?

fungirl3

Can anyone tell me how to find the address for NYC's NCL port? I've looked on the NCL website and can't find any information about it or any ports. When we went to Alaska a couple of years ago, they had all kinds of information about the port in Seattle and where to park etc.

Thanks!

Fungirl3

Can anyone tell me how to find the address for NYC's NCL port?

Thanks!

Fungirl3

711 12th Ave

New York, NY 10019

(212) 246-5450

Parking is right at the pier. $30/day cash only when you enter.

Hope this helps.

Hi Fungirl.

As I recall, you were expecting to fly into Newark Liberty and earlier we discussed how to get to the NCL pier. Which method of getting there did you decide on? I'm wondering now, since you're looking for the addy, if you're renting a car

thanx

Hi Monte, are u taking a cab to the pier ????

My DH and i will be taking a cab from a Manhattan Hotel. I see that the address has been posted but i heard that when u take a cab in Manhattan that u need to give them a cross street address. Does anyone know what the cross street would be ???

711 12th Ave & ??????

thank u

minimom:)

You are all so wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Thanks for the information. It confirmed what I had. Our friends that are going with us on the cruise gave me that address and I wanted to double check and also see how far from the hotel to the port it is.

Good memory Mbisson. We're not renting a car. Flying into Newark, shuttle bus to hotel and then I guess a cab to the dock. Not being an experienced cab customer, I wondered if I have to give the cabbie the address, if the conciere at the hotel will set me up or what?

Small town girl going to the big city so want to have all my ducks in a row.

Thank you all!

FG3

thank u

Howdy Cindi

While I don't have anything booked, we'll probably take SuperShuttle. I've actually had a couple different people I've communicated with on the boards offer to haul us, but I don't want to intrude on them.

-Monte

thank u

Howdy Cindi

While I don't have anything booked, we'll probably take SuperShuttle. I've actually had a couple different people I've communicated with on the boards offer to haul us, but I don't want to intrude on them.

Like fungirl I'm a from small town USA. She's from a little town just down I-5 from where I grew up. In HS our schools played against each other.. (Fungirl-it's because you're from Ridgefield that I remember you...gotta keep track of the locals LOL)

-Monte

• 2 months later...
Three of us are looking at our options getting from the Worcester area of MA.. It appears driving in ourselves and parking vs taking a bus are both~$350+ round trip.. does anyone have suggestions?

Look up Amtrak and see if taking a train is cheaper.......

Archived