Renewal of Wedding Vows on Pride of America

Travelover

I think you can but below is the contact information that can confirm this:

Celebrate the most important day of your life on board one of NCL's wonderful ships bound for paradise. Or have your event in beautiful New York, the Caribbean or Bermuda. Every detail -- from the day you schedule your wedding to your ceremony and champagne toast -- will be handled for you. We've thought of everything, so you can enjoy your big day.

New York offers a one-of-a-kind spark of excitement that makes everything magical. Or, if you prefer, have your ceremony blessed by the balmy breezes of a tropical locale like Bermuda or the Caribbean. Wherever you choose to say, "I do," NCL will make sure you do it in style.

Whether you want to exchange vows or vow to do it all over again, your wedding plans are a piece of cake with NCL's Wedding Planner. Choose to celebrate your special day with just the two of you, or together with family and friends, followed by a romantic reception package. With NCL the choice is yours.

All of our packages include:

Wedding Coordinator to ensure everything is just the way you pictured it

Personalized Romantic Wedding Ceremony

Wedding Officiant to legally pronounce you husband and wife

Romantic Recorded Ceremony Music

Keepsake Marriage Certificate

Wedding Cake for the Bride and Groom

Bottle of NCL Private Selection Sparkling Wine or Champagne

Photography Service to capture all of your memories

For additional information on, availability and package pricing, of Wedding Packages only, please contact The Wedding Experience Coordinators from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm EST, (Monday through Friday) or call toll free: 1.800.392.3472, direct: 305.421.1280, or email us at ncl@theweddingexperience.com.

past summer they actually offered, for a price, the ability to renew our vows with a Hawaiian Wedding ceremony. It was a group ceremony and I think it included a picture and champagne..but don't remember exactly..maybe even dinner at one of the specialty restaurants. I will look through all my paperwork and see if I can find it. I plan on doing it next year since we will actually be traveling on our anniversary :)

They do offer this. You can sign up at the reception desk. I would do this over the first 2 days of the cruise. Friday they have pictures taken between 6:45 pm and 7:15 pm in the Atrium, then in Mardi Gras at 7:30 they do the ceremony by the Hawaiian Ambassador. Its a fun special thing to do. You get some Champagne and some strawberries but not dinner in the Bistro. Thats for the regular Anniversary/honeymoon package.

Our family was on the Pride last summer. I so wished I had taken part of this, they really did a good job. We arrived to watched the ceremony. There were a lot of couples, and most of them had their kids with them which really added to it, the kids were pretty impressed with mom and dad and got a little emotional, cute huh!

If I remember it was $50, you got a bottle of sparkiling wine, the ceremony and a picture.

Enjoy!!!

Archived