Change of ports without informing?

Is anyone doing Aegean Wonders or has done recently, and can tell me the schedule?

Port time is saying that the Calypso is in Rhodes, then Marmaris, then Kusadasi ...... but our itinerary says Thira, Rhodes, Kusadasi. I am a bit worried that they've switched it without informing us, we leave in 10 days (still don't have any tickets either?!) and I like to do as many DIY excursions as possible so would really like to make plans as I have it all planned for Thira.

Is porttime likely to be wrong, or is it likely they could have switched it without telling us?

I called and the person on the phone had no clue, she said that she only had access to what was listed in the brochure and did not have access to any changes that might be made, which could be made at any time. I can't imagine any security reasons that would make them need to switch Thira in greece out for another Turkey stop!

So sorry to hear about this. In the current brochure it does say Rhodes, Marmaris & Kusadasi (which is different from an earlier edition which has your original ports listed). I'm not sure how/why they make these changes, but they can be significant if you especially want to go to a particular destination. I hope this isn't going to spoil your holiday if it's right.

Try checking this website which details ships in port on any given day. It may help you to sort out what's happening.

http://www.porttime.com/

Archived