Summitt and Sushi

Abberboo

Hi guys, I thought of something else since my last sailing in Celebrity - when I was on Constellation in 2005, every night or most nights there was like a sushi/sashimi area where you could eat this for dinner but it was not in a restaurant where you had to pay. Does Summitt have this? I havent been able to find out online unless I am just missing it on their site:confused: .

We've seen this on all Celebrity cruises we've been on over the past few years. AS others have said it is a 'station" that is open in the buffet area in evenings in addition to the "casual dining" area and the pizza/pasta and salad stations. I've heard that recently they expanded this to include other Asian foods including a stir fry.

We've never eaten a meal there but have taken a small sushi plate as a snack to tide us over till our late dining dinner time.:rolleyes:

haven't been on the Summit since a TA in April. While we LOVED the ship and the cruise, the sushi was frankly really bad!

and it was pretty good. We ate there quite a bit to hold us over until dinner, or it would end up being our dinner (with a salad) as we weren't that crazy for the Cosmo restaurant.

Archived