Ship's tours British Isles

ILoveMyDogs

Reykjavik to Southampton (May 2009) on the Voyager will be our first cruise with Regent. Should we use the ship’s sponsored tours or hire private drivers? I am really looking forward to the experience of a “luxury” ship. I have read so much about the fantastic service on Voyager but I have not read much about the tours. Are the tours in Ireland and Scotland in large buses or smaller vans? How is the quality of the tours? Do you have any suggestions for not to be missed tours ?

We have done the Med twice on RCI Brilliance of the Seas. We had a fabulous time. We hired private guides or drivers in most of the ports both trips. For the smaller places like Mykonos and Dubrovnik we just self toured. We would do either one of those trips again in a heartbeat .However, I heard such great things about the Voyager’s service and food so we signed up!

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi Lisa, we are on the Fort Lauderdale to Southampton also.

From what I have read on his site, people seem very happy with most of the ship's tours. That being said we might be interested in sharing some tours as well. Keep us posted on what you choose.:)

Archived