****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Good Morning Everyone!

One more day until the weekend!!!:p

Maryland Lady and Vacruizer........so....you only saw one or two snowflakes??? The news made it sound like it was snowing EVERYWHERE!!:rolleyes::confused: Sorry you missed the snow.:(

Good morning Lifers..

I`m leaving soon to go out of town for a few days.

Have a couple of meeting to attend, with a bit of Christmas shopping thrown in.

See you guys on Monday.........

Have a good time Bobbi.......sounds like you are doing good with your Christmas shopping. I bought one gift so far and by this time, I usually have a lot more done. Its been so hectic around here that I haven't found anytime. :eek:

1tuckersmom -- have a safe trip and do some Christmas shopping for me, too! I have bought one present so far and this is early for me. I usually wait until the last minute. I think I will try to do a lot of it on-line this year.

mahwah -- It can snow all it wants to here -- I love the snow!!!! As long as it doesn't snow the second week of December, I'm cool. My sister and I will be heading to Williamsburg for a couple of days to see the Christmas decorations and eat at one of the Taverns there. They are so much fun to go to. We will also visit the Pottery, the outlet stores, and especially the Williamsburg Yankee Candle Factory. It is one of their flagship stores and we went a couple of years ago. It's really cool. It even has a section where it snows on you! Lots of fun! We also plan to take a carriage ride at night to see all the houses lit up since my sister wouldn't be able to walk it.

vacruiser -- Interesting that you didn't get snow either -- did it snow in the mountains around you? I was thinking about you when my sister and I were driving by your area on our way to Tennessee and back on I-81.

I am also excited about the Pride coming to Baltimore in the spring -- we may have found our cruise for next summer, depending on the itinerary. No flying -- I love that part!!! I was already looking at the Miracle out of NYC again so we can train it up there. But going out of Baltimore is fantastic -- we are only about 20 minutes from the Port!

Sure hope Ed is having a great cruise this week. I wonder if he's planning on wearing a Halloween costume!:rolleyes:

Y'all have a good day and don't work too hard!

1tuckersmom -- have a safe trip and do some Christmas shopping for me, too! I have bought one present so far and this is early for me. I usually wait until the last minute. I think I will try to do a lot of it on-line this year.

mahwah -- It can snow all it wants to here -- I love the snow!!!! As long as it doesn't snow the second week of December, I'm cool. My sister and I will be heading to Williamsburg for a couple of days to see the Christmas decorations and eat at one of the Taverns there. They are so much fun to go to. We will also visit the Pottery, the outlet stores, and especially the Williamsburg Yankee Candle Factory. It is one of their flagship stores and we went a couple of years ago. It's really cool. It even has a section where it snows on you! Lots of fun! We also plan to take a carriage ride at night to see all the houses lit up since my sister wouldn't be able to walk it.

vacruiser -- Interesting that you didn't get snow either -- did it snow in the mountains around you? I was thinking about you when my sister and I were driving by your area on our way to Tennessee and back on I-81.

I am also excited about the Pride coming to Baltimore in the spring -- we may have found our cruise for next summer, depending on the itinerary. No flying -- I love that part!!! I was already looking at the Miracle out of NYC again so we can train it up there. But going out of Baltimore is fantastic -- we are only about 20 minutes from the Port!

Sure hope Ed is having a great cruise this week. I wonder if he's planning on wearing a Halloween costume!:rolleyes:

Y'all have a good day and don't work too hard!

I hear the far SW mountains had some snow showers but that was about it. Really nothing here in Roanoke. So far it really hasn't been cold enough for it anyway. But tonight's low is supposed to be 28 - I may have to get out the gloves in the morning!

We are about 10 or 15 minutes off I-81 - very close by!

I love the outlets in Williamsburg - I try to get by there when I'm down that way visiting family. The Prime Outlets are best (stay away from the old indoor outlet mall.) LL Bean, Dooney, Coach, Liz Claiborne, Eddie Bauer - the list goes on and on. Usually some pretty good deals to be had.:D

Good Morning Everyone!

One more day until the weekend!!!:p

Maryland Lady and Vacruizer........so....you only saw one or two snowflakes??? The news made it sound like it was snowing EVERYWHERE!!:rolleyes::confused: Sorry you missed the snow.:(

LOL - no, I'm not even sure those were really flakes I saw. It's been in the 40s and 50s during the day so too warm for much.

I would like to say that I hate that the Liberty's Itinerary to Europe has been canceled but I am not. Now the Pride will be in Baltimore April 27Th and it will be sailing to Half Moon Cay. That is the best news I have had in a while. A short 5 hour drive to Baltimore. I'm smiling like a Mule eating Briers.

I would like to say that I hate that the Liberty's Itinerary to Europe has been canceled but I am not. Now the Pride will be in Baltimore April 27Th and it will be sailing to Half Moon Cay. That is the best news I have had in a while. A short 5 hour drive to Baltimore. I'm smiling like a Mule eating Briers.

We may be with you Jeffy!!!!! But we only have a 20 minute drive to get there. I want to go back to Half Moon Cay, too. I just don't want to stand in that line to get back on the tenders.:eek:

I love the outlets in Williamsburg - I try to get by there when I'm down that way visiting family. The Prime Outlets are best (stay away from the old indoor outlet mall.) LL Bean, Dooney, Coach, Liz Claiborne, Eddie Bauer - the list goes on and on. Usually some pretty good deals to be had.:D

I don't think I've ever been to the old indoor outlet mall. Always go to the one you're talking about. I love a good deal!

Good morning all, it was 32 degrees upon my arrival in Youngstown, OH. this a.m. burrrrrr, saw some snow on the ground near Cleveland. (nice Gary) Sure makes a body long for an exotic tropical cruise.

Picture474.jpg

Hey there!!!! Good to see you back here. If I remember right, isn't that a picture of Dunn's River Falls? That water was quite chilly!!!!!!:eek:

Hey there!!!! Good to see you back here. If I remember right, isn't that a picture of Dunn's River Falls? That water was quite chilly!!!!!!:eek:

It is good to be back Sharon, how are you and your teriffic family?

The photo was taken in Puerto Rico at El Yunque (aka the rainforest):D

Thinking about one of those Pride trips next year as well! Just waiting to see what the prices are, then we'll figure out when to book that and when to book our mountain cabin vacation that Mike wants to do. I think I may have talked him into a cruise as well with the Pride coming in earlier. :D

It is good to be back Sharon, how are you and your teriffic family?

The photo was taken in Puerto Rico at El Yunque (aka the rainforest):D

Ok -- so I was an island or two off!:o

We're doing great! We are starting to plan our cruise for next summer, if Carnival ever comes out with the costs for Baltimore next summer.

How are you and your group??

Good Morning Everyone -- coffee's on!!!!

Good morining all, hope eveyone week has been good. I know it's been awhile since I posted but all is well. With all the things having in the cruise industries and ships relocating I'm trying to decide on a little Mexican Riveria cruise for my wife's sixty plus birthday next year that's closer to home. (No Airfare)

Anyway all, I'm still around and just waiting for that final numbers to be posted as to cost for the cruise. Which by the way, will be around our (Forty) anniverary.:p

Dan - SoCal

Happy Saturday Lifers!

I think we finally figured out 2009 vacation plans today. I originally thought we might do the Pride out of Baltimore, but we want to do our cabin vacation in the fall so we would need to cruise early in the year between January and March.

So looks like the winning cruise so far is the Glory on January 3rd. Anyone want to join us? :D :p Pt. Canaveral is drivable so we can save on airfare and rates are pretty cheap so looks like we are Glory bound in just a few months!!! I have to clear the dates with the boss on Monday to be sure before I book but I can't wait! Two months isn't that far - I may have to start packing! :eek:

Good afternoon " Lifers".... I just returned home, Baseball tournament all weekend in Orlando, wood bat tournament , we did very well to have not even known it was a wood bat tournament till we got to our first game and no one had one.....My son had one in the car, which we got and the whole team used it for the first three at bats till hubby got back from the store with a dozen..... We came in third, that was good since no one has picked up a wood bat since August!!!!!

How are all the "Lifers" ?????

Is Ed back yet?????

It was cool at the tournament, we played late at night and I was sooooo cold!!!!!!!

NEED I SAY I AM READY TO CRUISE!!!!!!!

No price yet, what is wrong with Carnival and those contracts!!!!!!!

A kinder could have wrote those things by now!!!!!!

How are all the "Lifers" ?????

Is Ed back yet?????

It was cool at the tournament, we played late at night and I was sooooo cold!!!!!!!

NEED I SAY I AM READY TO CRUISE!!!!!!!

No price yet, what is wrong with Carnival and those contracts!!!!!!!

A kinder could have wrote those things by now!!!!!!

We are back and already missing it. Cruise was great but would have been better if ya'll were there. Looks like everyone had a good time while we were gone....:D:D

Coffee was already cold when I got up this morning, SOMEONE forgot to change the time on the maker!!!!!!! Boy did I have a few words for hubby, soft words that is, he had already left for work!!!!!

Archived