Coffee for Early Risers on Mercury

Sprucetree

Our program from our last cruise (Galaxy) shows coffee in the buffet area is 24 hours a day. Official Coffie & Tea service, presumably with some pastries and such, starts at 6:30 and breakfast at 7. If they are at port early (like at 7AM) then they'll be starting breakfast earlier.

On our Galaxy Caribbean cruise they opened at 7AM some mornings and 8AM others (per the daily guides).

On a Millennium Europe Cruise they opened at 6AM every morning - and I was often there as both the room service and buffet coffee was terrible.

Supposedly they've recently improved the regular coffee (buffet & room service) across the fleet. I'll see if it is a real improvement this next cruise in September on the Constellation.

I was wondering if the OP was more interested in an esspesso or a better cup of coffee? I am sorry I am just adding to the question and don't have an answer.

I just need two cups of regular coffee in the morning to jump-start my brain.

Later in the day, is there anything similar to Starbuck's mocha frappacino? I've become somewhat addicted to them.

I just need two cups of regular coffee in the morning to jump-start my brain.

Later in the day, is there anything similar to Starbuck's mocha frappacino? I've become somewhat addicted to them.

Yes. Specialty coffee in the Cova Cafe - I think deck 5 or 6.

Archived