Upgrade on the boat?

cruise4fam

Hi just wondering if any one has been upgraded or a upsell by going up to the pursers desk on embarkation? When I called NCL about some stuff the rep also told me that I should ask when I get on the boat for any available upgrades you never know what they can give you. Wondering if this has worked for any one.:)

Hi just wondering if any one has been upgraded or a upsell by going up to the pursers desk on embarkation? When I called NCL about some stuff the rep also told me that I should ask when I get on the boat for any available upgrades you never know what they can give you. Wondering if this has worked for any one.:)

Usually they have small signs posted at the reception desk on board saying "ship is full"

But you never know, I guess it's worth a try. You may even want to call a couple days before you leave to see if ship is full.

Usually they have small signs posted at the reception desk on board saying "ship is full"

But you never know, I guess it's worth a try. You may even want to call a couple days before you leave to see if ship is full.

I haven't been on a boat in the last 5 years that didn't have that little sign up. The rep said to ask any way. So I guess it's worth a shot.:)

On the Pride Of America they have had $1,200 to upgrade from a inside or oceanview to a balcony. They always sell them on embarkation day.

We are headed on Pride of America in less then 2 weeks. Do they ever do free upgrade?:)

Archived