Chat With Special Guest Bennie (a.k.a. Chris Harms)!

Chris..great job with Bennie.

Cannot wait to take him on the Mariner LA Inaugural Cruise 2-22-09.

I have no doubts that you will be successful no matter what path your life takes. You are an inspiration to other teens.

Royal should use you as a teen rep to get input from for their programs geared for cruising teens.

Keep up the good work.

Laura

Chris..great job with Bennie.

Cannot wait to take him on the Mariner LA Inaugural Cruise 2-22-09.

I have no doubts that you will be successful no matter what path your life takes. You are an inspiration to other teens.

Royal should use you as a teen rep to get input from for their programs geared for cruising teens.

Keep up the good work.

Laura

Thank you very much for all of your kind words! At times its hard to make sure Bennie doesn't miss the ship especially when im away at camp and stuff but its also TONS of fun! Hearing about all the cool stories people bring back and looking at all the pictures people took! :D

. . .to kids, teens and adults everywhere, Chris. How wonderful to hear of someone your age having such a level head. With your tenacity I can see you as president of RCCL someday. Just from what I've read from and about you, you would also make a great politician. Something that this country needs from its young people. Your parents must be very proud of you. What classes are you taking this year? Do your parents take you out of school to cruise or do you go when your on break? What types of excursions do you participate in when you're in port? I could go on and on, but I'll give others a chance.

Thanks again for the opportunity to travel with Bennie on the Radiance in September 2009. I'm traveling with a group of 12 friends who are all looking forward to meeting him. One of my fellow AZ Cruisers is also taking Bennie on an adventure next year.

Archived