Is this upgrade?

kec

In cruise personaliser, we have cabin allocation to category K cabin E3. We booked for N so we don't know if we're upgraded because it is in the empress deck instead of riviera deck. I read in this forum that the lower the deck the better as you don't feel too much sea wave.

We have 2 little children ages 3 and 6

Hi,

We were in E2 which is very close to E3. We thought it was very conveniently located as we only had one deck to go up to reach the dining room and show lounge. On the last day coming into Brisbane we could feel a bit more movement than in the rest of the ship. Luckily, the seas had been very calm.

Take some seasick meds with you. The days you are most likely to need them will be from the first night when you get out of the bay (around 6pm) and all the first day, then again at the end of the cruise.

Have a great time.:):)

We booked over a year ago so we could get 3 cabins all together we request near a lift to make is easier for My mother-in law we have cabins r70 r74 r78 has anyone had these cabins how were they??

Hi,

The nearest I have been to those cabins is R35. R70, 74 & 78 should be excellent. It is quiet on that deck. You will have very little through traffic and it is convenient to the lift. It is also convenient when the ship is tendering, because you only have to go down one deck on the forward stairs.:):)

Hi Ela,

Thanks for reminder about sea sick tablets, I have to make sure to buy it for my children and myself. I just hope that that water is calm on our sailing (nov 1)

We were in R50 which we thought was great as it was midship. At first we were upgraded to a cabin at the front of the ship on Empress deck but requested to be "downgraded" as my son gets motion sick very easily. We had calm seas except after Isle of Pines (which I believe is always like this) & the last night coming back into Sydney which i felt but the kids slept through it.

Archived