Neptune Lounge perks

irishteddybear

Hi All

I know I asked a question about the Neptune Lounge a while back, please forgive me, here is another one

I was just speaking with Ship Services about getting a copy of the Dining room seating plan for the Oosterdam. While I was speaking with the lady I was asking a few question about the Neptune Lounge and some of the privileges associated with it, and during the conversation she informed me that Non Alcoholic beverages were not only complementary in the Lounge but also from the suite mini bar and thru out the whole ship, I was just wondering if anybody could be kind enough to confirm if this is all correct, or partially correct.

Thank you.

In the Neptune lounge in the morning they have free Orange juice (not freshly squeezed like in the Lido), cranberry juice and ice water. Then there is the coffe machine -- free -- capachinios, latte, teas, regular coffee.

In the afternoon depending on the ship -- iced tea -- sometimes cranberry

juice.

There is nothing free in the mini bar -- theren't any juices there --you pay for all the miniture bottles of alcohol -- beer -- sodas -- water!!

Archived