Spa and Pool Zone Revealed!

Tell us what you think about the latest neighborhoods on Oasis of the Seas that were revealed just minutes ago.

The Asian-inspired spa, the beach pool and sports zone with two FlowRiders and an adults-only solarium (my favorite!). What did you like the best about what you've just learned?

My favorite thing we knew for a while, two flow riders. The much larger mini golf is also great. The beach pool I can't give an opinion on till I know if it has real sand, if it doesn't it's kind of pointless. From a structural stand point the extra weight of the seating levels on the other side will balance the added weight of the sand.

Big question is will they actually enforce the "adults only" areas on this ship? I have kids so I am not opposed to them(well, now that they are becoming teenagers . . .:eek: :rolleyes: ) but I appreciate an area to escape the cannonballs into the hot tubs and have been severely disappointed by RCCL so far in this area. The cantilevered hot tubs on the Freedom were a haven & meeting place for the 12 year olds it seemed and the staff ignored it . . .

Archived