The newest neighborhoods: What do you think?

What do you think about the just-announced areas?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the just-announced areas?

• I am excited about the Vitality at Sea area
    • I am excited about the Pool and Sports Zone
    • I am excited about both new neighborhoods!
    • I am a little disappointed (and I'll post why below)

You are assuming that every single person on board will want a chair which is not the truth at all. There are way too many other things to do and not everyone wants to lay out

And you are answering a post that is well over a year old! ;)

however, i do agree with you. :)

Since I am from fl., laying out, is not important. Except for Deck parties, which I love, I probably never use the pool deck. But I can see where others would love to lay in the sun in Jan. when its 20 degrees at home. I think every ship is overcrowded by the pool on sea days, that is just part of cruising. But Oasis has so much to offer I think it won't be a problem. I know it is big and everything I want to do will be at other end of the ship,there will be lines, just has to happen but I can't wait to sail on her. If I just sail around and never see a port I don't care. My hubby and I will eat, drink, gamble and dance on the worlds biggest ship! WOW

Since I am from fl., laying out, is not important. Except for Deck parties, which I love, I probably never use the pool deck. But I can see where others would love to lay in the sun in Jan. when its 20 degrees at home. I think every ship is overcrowded by the pool on sea days, that is just part of cruising. But Oasis has so much to offer I think it won't be a problem. I know it is big and everything I want to do will be at other end of the ship,there will be lines, just has to happen but I can't wait to sail on her. If I just sail around and never see a port I don't care. My hubby and I will eat, drink, gamble and dance on the worlds biggest ship! WOW

I agree, if you go with the attitude that "I'm going to have as much fun as I can no matter what bad thing might occur" you will wind up having a great time. If you go with the attitude that "oh boy is there gonna be a line for everything, am I gonna be able to get the lounge chair by the pool I want, etc." you won't have a great time. Go with the flow!!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!! Don't sweat the small stuff!

Archived