Any good tips on what to do on the Century?

Saylor

I will be sailing on the Century January 8, does anyone have any tips on choosing cabins etc.....Right now, I am in a CC room on port side of the Penthouse deck, right under the AquaSpa. Does this tend to be noisy?

Also, any tips on cruising with this ship??

I appreciate all feedback! Thanks, Saylor

There is a thread about the Century on the message board that may help you on the information you need. I can't help you on the cabin selection information.But I can tell you this I found the staff on the Century to be friendly and helpful. My favourite place in the evening was the Crystal lounge where the band played and you could dance or sit back with your favourite drink. CLSmith

My favorite things to do on Century: lay by the pool, drink martinis, eat breadsticks warm with butter and visit the tpool! Of course those are my favorite things on just about every X ship!

I had a CC cabin. Since there are no balconies your only reason for getting one is the bedding. The other amenities are not really worth it unless you are paying very little extra. I have a bad back and sleep so much better with the nice bedding that it is worth it for me. Might not be for you!

Our favorites: the Library is wonderful, and has a great selection of books. The T-Pool is small but extremely relaxing, as is the sauna in the Spa. If the weather is rainy, take a book and a pillow up to the front of ship lounge (I think it was called the Hemisphere) and nap with the sound of the rain and the ocean views. And if you are a movie buff, bring your own popcorn for the movies, because none is provided!

Archived