Internet Options?

We are sailing on the Explorer 9/11. Could anyone tell me what, if any, options there are for internet in my cabin (we are not in a suite). Last year on the Empress, I had no in-cabin options, but since the Explorer is newer I thought there might be someting. My travel documents only recommend that I contact guest services when I board.

Ron:confused:

you can get wireless in your room . the fee is steep . be smart about your time online.

We are sailing on the Explorer 9/11. Could anyone tell me what, if any, options there are for internet in my cabin (we are not in a suite). Last year on the Empress, I had no in-cabin options, but since the Explorer is newer I thought there might be someting. My travel documents only recommend that I contact guest services when I board.

Ron:confused:

I'm not sure the wireless reaches every room, though I did get a fair signal in my cabin on deck 6, mid-ship. The fees for wireless are the same as using the ship's terminals ... 55 cents/minute unless you buy a pre-paid package, and even those don't reduce it by that much if my memory serves correctly.

Archived