Baltimore, Md Departure

dublin

Parking is very easy. Directions to the terminal will be included with your Docs, they are easy to follow.
When you arrive, you will directed to the terminal, and will unload your luggage (with the help of porters), directly into " luggage trains" like you see on airport tarmacs. All but the driver can then enter the terminal. The driver will be directed to the parking area, about 1/4 mile away. Parking is $10 per day (CASH ONLY!), paid at the time you park. After parking, you take a shuttle bus back to the terminal, and rejoin your party.

Disembark is different - after leaving the ship you find your luggage. Then, your entire party and all luggage is transported by motorcoach (the luggage is loaded to the luggage bay - like a Greyhound trip) back to the parking area. It might be possible to do a reverse of the initial - i.e. return to the terminal for people and luggage, but I'm not sure - it may interfer with the next embark.
For the "temp" facility that Baltimore has, I thought they did a good job - well organized.

PSCruiser,

Thanks for the info. Now all we need to do is find someone who is going on the 05/27/05 Grandeur with us.

Seems like there is only the four of us booked.

Maybe it is just too early.

Archived