September 1st Sky Cruise Re-Routed

mobydog

Hi all..I just visited NCL's website (we are sailing on the Sky 9/5) and noticed the September 1st 4 day sailing has been re-routed to Cozumel and Key West due to Tropical Storm Hanna. Here is the link:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_084108_Storm_A

thanks for letting us know and thanks for a heads up. You knew to check what was happening.

Nita

Mobydog, thanks for the update. I have been continuously checking the NCL website for info all day. I ran out to drop my dog at the kennel, and am so pleased to have news regarding our sailing.

This is really going to work out pretty ell for us. We are on back to back cruises 9/1 and 9/5. We now get to go to Cozumel, Key West, and the Bahamas.

I am so thrilled to hear some news!!

We just got a call (recorded) from NCL that gave info regarding the rerouting. I believe it said that we will be at sea Monday and Tuesday, and at Cozumel Wednesday from 8 am-4:00 pm (Ithink that is what it said). Thursday will be Key West from 1:30 pm till 8:00 pm.

Mobydog, thanks for the update. I have been continuously checking the NCL website for info all day. I ran out to drop my dog at the kennel, and am so pleased to have news regarding our sailing.

This is really going to work out pretty ell for us. We are on back to back cruises 9/1 and 9/5. We now get to go to Cozumel, Key West, and the Bahamas.

I am so thrilled to hear some news!!

Lucky Ducks!!!!

We're on the 9/1 sailing and really don't mind because we've always wanted to go to Mexico anyway. Only problem is now I have to do some fast reading tonight about what to do in Cozumel & Key West :)

We are excited to be going to Cozumel because we have friends that will take us diving. The problem is that we have to let them know what day we will be there. Any ideas how to get that information? I have tried calling, checking the itinerary on line, etc. Did anyone else get a call?

Thanks

Archived