Room Service...

Having coffee and breakfast delivered in the morning is the best! We usually have a balcony and I really enjoy breakfast out there in the mornings, we don't have to get up and dressed before we have our breakfast, it's wonderful:)

Is the food you order from room service included (free) or do you have to pay? I realise you pay a gratuity to the server!

Room service is INCLUDED in your cruise fare. Gratuity is included in your daily tips but you can pay a tip to the server at your descretion. I always order morning coffee and have a dollar ready because they hurry so, never waiting for a tip.

Early on DW would order enough food for 2-3 times the number of us in the cabin...now we have done the RCCL thing several times we mostly get breakfast and an occasional snack. It is nice at first but sometimes depending on what you want it is quicker to go to WJ or Cafe Promanade to grab a snack...

we always get room service delivered using the breakfast order form the night before. They call the room to let you know they are coming. This way, we have a pot of hot coffee and a wake up call!

Thats a great idea!!! Im sure it will help us to get up and going, especially on going ashore days!!

Archived