C&A mailed coupons

Last spring I received C&A discount cruise coupons in the mail. They were generic, meaning any ship. they expired in June. I just booked the Freedom for next summer and was wondering how often they send these out? I called the C&A line and they directed my to the website but those are for specific sailings. Can I expect to get more before my final payment is due next May. Anyone know? thanks!

Steve

Last spring I received C&A discount cruise coupons in the mail. They were generic, meaning any ship. they expired in June. I just booked the Freedom for next summer and was wondering how often they send these out? I called the C&A line and they directed my to the website but those are for specific sailings. Can I expect to get more before my final payment is due next May. Anyone know? thanks!

Steve

Were these coupons accompanied by a letter thanking you for sailing with RC, after you returned from a cruise? If so, that is what usually triggers that kind of coupon.

I received them (no "thank you" was included) and used the $125 coupon discount in addition to my $100 Platinum balcony discount AND Military discount. SWEEEEET deal!!

Don't know how often they come or why they were received...but LOVED the savings.

My 17 year old son received these coupons last week...How's that? He's not even old enough to book a room. Anybody know if myself and DH can use the coupons?

They have a name,addee,city,etc printed on them. I beleive it can only be used by that person, BUT I'd call C & A and explain the relationship and see what happens.

Were these coupons accompanied by a letter thanking you for sailing with RC, after you returned from a cruise? If so, that is what usually triggers that kind of coupon.

We cruised the Majesty in December and received the coupons sometime around March or so. I do remember them having my name on them.

Steve

Archived