Avalon's, April, Blue Danube Discovery

bassmomma

I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who was on the Avalon Blue Danube Discovery in April. We will be taking that cruise in April next year on the Artistry, and will be our first river cruise. What is your opinion of the Artistry? Is the dress mostly casual? Is layering of clothes mostly of the heavier type? From what I get from Weatherbase, the temps might be on the cool side. We are from the Phoenix area and naturally have warm weather most of the year!

Thanks for your comments!

MSEm, I am new to this board and really do not know how to get to the "board." I tried pulling up all your postings, but when I click on Avalon Artistry, your original posting comes up. Could you educate me on how to get to the "board?"

Thanks!

If you look across the top of the page you'll see a list starting with "Boards" (on the left) and ending with "Reviews" (on the right). If you click on "Reviews" you'll see a blue box entitled "Cruise Reviews". Choose member reviews and scroll down to see Avalon Artistry - click on it and there you are! - 2 reviews, one by MSEm. If you click on "Boards", scroll down about 1/2 way and see "Member Cruise Reviews". That will bring you to the same place. It's good to be logged in when looking around. The "Search this Forum" helps too but you have to be logged in to even see this option. Hope this helps! It took me a while to learn my way around this site - and I'm still learning.:o

Archived