booking Eurodam Cabanas

whenzuc

Can Eurodam cabanas be booked prior to getting on the ship? Can they be booked online like a Pinnacle Reservation?

yes they can. Although a lot of people were saying they don't think they will last, I have to disagree. They were VERY popular and were book immediately. I would suggest you call and book as soon as you can.

I think these will be here to stay. We went on the mini cruise and they were booked immediately. In fact we talked to many people who were upset they didn't even get a chance at them. The people in the room next to us were one of the first to board. They had a nice lunch at the lido toured the ship a little and went down to book but by 2:00 they were all gone. If you want one get it right away. Also, get the ones in the retreat area if possible, they are the best.

if we are a family of five- is there enough room for us to sit outside the cabanas in the retreat area?

Hi Whenzuc

It looks like there will be plenty of room for your family to sit in the outside area of the Retreat Cabanas.

That said , there are 2 Family Retreat Cabanas facing the Lido pool. These are twice as large , and are placed in the front corners. They have 4 loungers plus table and chairs, and could easily accommodate a family of 5.

We booked the Family Retreat cabana for our Nov 8th Cruise. :D

The prices for up to 7 days are: Retreat Cabana with 2 lounges $300 , Family Retreat Cabana with 4 lounges $440. These can be booked in advance, through ship services. They seem to be going fast.

Good Luck, & Happy Sailing.;)

My TA just contacted Ship Services. On board cabanas can be booked beforehand through Shore Services if you wish to book the entire voyage. Daily rentals if available are only available at the front desk on board.

Boked my cabana. But HAL staff was not too knowledgeabe about any details of either LIDO or Retreat cabanas. Details of which particular cabana is retned is not available until boarding. Was anyone able to pick their specific cabana location?

Archived